Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Movements

So today I'm feeling very very tired!!! I started at 5:00am today and leave at 1:30pm I can't wait to take a nap!! I'm exhausted!!! Last night I was scared because my baby wasn't moving as much as she normally does. I was really peranoid, my husband told me to relax that the baby is just sleeping....I tried but I was too peranoid!!! I called my mother and told her what was going on and she told me I was over reacting.
I said to myself ok maybe I am over reacting. So I went to bed, and this morning my baby girl was moving like crazy...lol She was hungry!!!! I was so happy to feel her move. Right now she is listening to music and moving around like always. I'm just glad she's moving around again I don't ever want to experience that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home