Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby on the way!!

Well since the last time I've been on here a lot has happened in our lives. My husband and I have tried to get pregnant and we failed several times. They day we did was the sadest day of my life because we found out it was an ectopic pregnancy! It was so hard for me to deal with it, I had surgery to remove it and was told that it will be much difficult for me to conceive because they have to remove my fallopian tube. I thought I will never get pregnant again. My husband and I wanted a baby so bad!!!
On December 2008 my husband bought me a Shi-Tzu he is so adorable his name is Emmett like the character in Twilight...lol Yes, I'm a big fan!!! Well this little puppy was 2 months when I got him and he filled the emptyness I had. I treated him and still do like my son (Corny), but true. He has everything and well it helped me keep my mind busy and not think about conceiving. March 2009 was the best news I ever got!! I was pregnant!!! I'm pregnant!!! I am now 32 weeks pregnant and we were told we are having a girl!!! We are so excited that the day is near!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home